Why You Need a Day of Coordinator
Want to actually enjoy your wedding day?!
We have been specializing in event services since 2000, providing knowledge and experience to ensure
a stress-free wedding day.
Let us help you with any issues or just for that peace of mind knowing that someone is there in the
background making sure everything is perfect. We are a weddings “insurance policy”! After months
planning every aspect of your wedding, and tens of thousands of dollars don't leave the execution of your
final details to chance. You are the bride and should be carrying a bouquet, not a clipboard!
On the day of the wedding we are on site to ensure everything goes smoothly. Depending on the
wedding, this might include:the set up of decor, vendor coordination, distributing programs, arranging the
ceremony processional, or keeping you on track of your timeline. The coordinator is there to handle and
experienced in tackling any unforeseen challenges so that you, your groom, parents, family and friends
can relax and enjoy the special day!
Day of Coordination
Your weddings insurance policy for around 2% of the cost of your wedding!
This package is created for the bride and groom that have done all the work, planned all the details and
want to relax and enjoy their wedding. This is it. The wedding day has arrived. All your stresses and hard
work are becoming a reality. Relax and enjoy your special day and let Heavenly Creation Planners
handle the details. We will meet with you at the venue and coordinate your wedding day. Heavenly
Creation Planners will provide one Senior Wedding Coordinator and assistant on-site to handle set up
and coordination of venue, vendor and guest relations.
- Ongoing and unlimited communication/support via phone & email.
- Assistance in preparation of personalized wedding day documents.
- Review of your wedding vendor contracts.
- Confirm vendor time commitment & contract fulfillments.
- Provide Vendors with timeline.
- Set up of items to be set up on wedding day such as: candles, guest book, favors, toasting glasses,
escort/place cards, etc.
- Coordinating/Assisting the ceremony and reception.
- Distributing final payments / gratuities to all vendors in sealed envelopes.
- Overseeing proper set-up of ceremony and reception locations, and wedding professionals’
responsibilities to ensure details are properly executed as planned.
- Assisting with distribution of all corsages, boutonnieres, wedding flowers and flower baskets.
- Ensuring proper placement of seating cards, table numbers, wedding favors, programs, etc.
- Greeting your guests and directing them to ceremony, cocktail, and reception areas.
- Lining up wedding party for processional.
- Ensuring musicians are on correct pace and timing as per timeline.
- Ensuring your music entertainment is prepared for your entrance and has correct pronunciation of the
members of your bridal party.
- MOST importantly, ensuring the bride and groom are guests, and are having an amazing time at their